Studying the current market Webcom has identified a prominent future in the Embedded System. The industry is vast and still growing. The term, Embedded System, is used to indicate information processing system embedded into enclosing products. Trained personnel are going to rule the next few decades. Webcom is offering qualitative training in this arena so that you could become an asset in this dreamy world.
Course Duration: 6 months
Understanding Embedded Systems
- Overview of Processors & Microcontrollers
- Memory (RAM, ROM, EPROM, EEPROM, FLASH)
- I/O Interfaces
- Host & Target Development environment
- Cross Compilers
- Downloading Techniques
- Addressing modes
- Instruction Set
- C Language
- E Programming
- Introduction to PCB Designing.
- Different software’s used in PCB designing ORCAD, Dip trace, Eagle and PROTEL.
- Introduction to designing by using ORCAD as a tool.
- Knowledge of different layers involved in PCB designing i.e. Electrical and Non
Introduction to VLSI designing
- Different schemes of drawing digital designs and knowing their basics
- Introduction to sequential and combination circuits
- Logic Gates, MUX/DEMUX, data buses
- Counters, Flip Flops and Latches and Simulation only Constructs
- VLSI Design tools and Techniques
- Digital Device Modeling
- Data types and Operators
- Basic Device Modeling and simulation
- Defining Building Blocks and Components
- Design Concept and Logical Verification
- Analyzing results and presenting demonstration
- Single layer, Double layer and Multi layer designing.
- Component information i.e. their package information.
- Creating Netlist and DRC files.
- Creating design file in Layout Plus.
- VLSI/VHDL Designing
- Addressing modes
- C Language Programming
- DC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Servo Motors
- Real Time Clock
- DAC Temperature Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Pressure Sensor
- IR Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- RF Modules