CCNA is a prominent name in networking arena. It is an Information Technology certification of Cisco. The necessity of CCNA in networking is beyond imagination. Only the fittest can grasp the juice in this sector. Webcom is offering qualitative training leaving no issues of CCNA untouched. This is the only way to become an expert in CCNA.
Course Duration: 2 months
Operation of IP Data Networks
- Operation of IP Data Networks
- Recognize the purpose and functions of various network devices such as Routers, Switches, Bridges and Hubs.
- Select the components required to meet a given network specification.
- Identify common applications and their impact on the network
- Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Predict the data flow between two hosts across a network.
- Identify the appropriate media, cables, ports and connectors to connect Cisco network devices to other network devices and hosts in a LAN.
LAN Switching Technologies
- Determine the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks
- Identify basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches.
- Configure and verify initial switch configuration including remote access management.
- Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and ssh.
- Identify enhanced switching technologies.
- Describe how VLANs create logically separate networks and the need for routing between them.
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches.
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation.
IP addressing (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Describe the operation and necessity of using private and public IP addresses for IPv4 addressing
- Identify the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Describe the technological requirements for running IPv6 in conjunction with IPv4 such as dual stack
- Describe IPv6 addresses
IP Routing Technologies
- Describe basic routing concepts
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure and verify utilizing the CLI to set basic Router configuration.
- Configure and verify operation status of a device interface, both serial and ethernet
- Verify router configuration and network connectivity
- Configure and verify routing configuration for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
- Manage Cisco IOS Files
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF (single area)
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing (Router on a stick)
- Configure SVI interfaces
- Configure and verify DHCP (IOS Router)
- Describe the types, features and applications of ACLs
- Configure and verify ACLs in a network environment .
- Identify the basic operation of NAT
- Configure and verify NAT for given network requirements
- Configure and verify NTP as a client
- Recognize High availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify Systemlog
Network Device Security
- Configure and verify network device security features
- Configure and verify Switch Port Security features
- Configure and verify ACLs to filter network traffic
- Configure and verify an ACLs to limit telnet and SSH access to the router
- Identify different WAN Technologies
- Metro Ethernet
- Cellular 3G / 4G
- T1 / E1
- Frame relay